corex® keeps a close watch to ensure that our products can be used at their best in the applications for which they are intended and that, in terms of logistics and of technical/commercial support, administration and proactive thinking, maximum customer satisfaction is achieved.
A great many aspects of the quality of the tubes are tested in our own labs, according to ISO, TAPPI, CCTI or other international standards. These include:
- Dimensions (internal and external diameter and length)
- Crush resistance
- Moisture content
- Dimensional stability (shrinkage)
- Smoothness/roughness of the outer surface
- Young’s modulus/E-modulus (high frequency vibrations)
- Radial crush (compression over the entire surface)
- Dynamic load – pressure on the tube through the combination of weight and winding speed
corex® sites are certified to the need of our customers.